Why keep records?
Keeping a record book of your vehicle not only helps you keep your car running and functioning for a long time, it also adds a level of authenticity to the value of your vehicle.
Who uses Guwq Logbooks?
Whether you’re a business owner who keeps records for tax purposes, a vehicle enthusiast looking to emphasize the work you put into your car, a classic car restorer trying to bring a new level of care to a prized possession, or an average person looking to get the most bang for your buck when it comes time to sell your car, the Guwq Automobile Logbook is perfect for you.
The Guwq Automobile Logbook was specifically designed by two brothers- David & Camil- who see the importance of maintaining paper records of their vehicles in an age where everything is becoming electronic and self-driving, and features a layout that encompasses everything a vehicle owner would want to know about their car.
Seperated into 6 Categories
• 3 pages for your vehicle Information (including VIN, insurance and mechanic information) and owner history.
• 16 pages for fuel log.
• 34 pages for maintenance records, split into two sections (14 for records, and 20 for semi-annual vehicle inspection).
• 12 pages for repairs, such as body work or tire patching.
• 12 pages for accessory logs, such as tinting, body-kits, or additional engine components.
• 16 pages for notes and illustrations, such as insurance information in the event of an accident, or writing down replacement part numbers.
The logbook was made to fit perfectly in your glovebox (5.75″ x 8.5″ x 0.5″), and weights roughly 12 ounces. Maintaining your vehicle helps you save money by ensuring that you’re doing all appropriate preventative maintenance, and increases the value of your car in the event that you choose to sell it.
Guwq Automobile Logbook. What’s your car worth?
Vehicle maintenance log and mileage log.
Ideal for car enthusiasts, car restoration, business owners, or general use.
6 Categories across 93 Pages: (Info & History – 3pgs) (Fuel Log – 16pgs) (Maintenance Log – 34pgs) (Repairs – 12pgs) (Accessories – 12pgs) (Notes & Illustrations – 16pgs).
Fits inside most glove compartments (5.75″ x 8.5″ x 0.5″).
Black faux leather, recycled paper. Designed to last the lifespan of your vehicle.