Compatible With: 9005 HB3 H10
Color: 6000K(Pure White Color)
Lamp Voltage & Power: 9V-36V & 100W/Set 50W/Bulb
Condition: 100%Brand New/ Never Used
Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
Warranty Time: 2 Years.
Need additional Parts or Modification? 100% Integrated Design, Plug and Play. (Few vehicles may require load resistors to stop flickering or fix error message)
1.Each Bulb have 4 sides of Super Bright LED Chips
2.Beam Angel: 360 Degrees
3.Color Temperature? 6000K Pure White
4.Smart Efficient Cooling System, Built-In Cooling Fans For Fast Heat Dissipation
5.High quality Aluminum heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range
6.Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip
7.Shakeproof and Long lasting up to 30,000 Hours.
Automotive LED headlamps advantages:
1. LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
2. Xenon lamp brightness and proximity , but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety.
3. Fast cooling , the appearance of the most advanced design , thermal structure ingenious and reasonable.Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode , the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability , the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure.
4. Heating temperature is low , protect the car . Xenon working temperature up to 800 ° -1000 ° , the main reason for the car ignition .
5. LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates !
6. Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs in the same color to clear , about 6000K.
Luminous: 20000LM/Kit 10000LM/Bulb.Bulb Type: 9005 HB3 H10.Each Bulb have 4 sides of Super Bright LED Chips.
Complete Kit: No Other Ballast/Driver Required Just Plug and Play – Newest Technology
Smart Efficient Cooling System, Built-In Cooling Fans For Fast Heat Dissipation
Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb or Hid Kit, Energy Saving!
Package include: 2x LED Headlight Bulbs ( with Driver Ballast )